The SBC is a multi-tenant facility that serves as:
- A resource center for small businesses, start-up businesses and expansion.
- Temporary housing of businesses in transition.
- A resource for information about management and operational issues for small businesses.
- Meeting facility – conference room available for rent with serving space for refreshments.
SBC space is designed for:
- Office, light to medium manufacturing, wholesale, trucking and warehouse businesses.
- LIcensed, shared-use commercial kitchen for use by caterers and food product entrepreneurs.
Tenants of the SBC Receive:
- Flexible, affordable space and low overhead expenses.
- Opportunities to access entrepreneurial training.